Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo made healthy with milk instead of heavy cream, whole wheat noodles and a handful of veggies. And nobody will complain. This easy 25 minute weeknight dinner is a family favorite!
▼▼▼▼ FULL RECIPE BELOW ▼▼▼▼
I am truly obsessed with my Instant Pot. If you visit my blog https://ifoodreal.com you will see I post 1-3 Healthy Instant Pot recipes per week. It saves me so much time to put dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes active cooking time. And now I make many breakfast bites recipes in my pressure cooker. Be sure video is coming your way soon and you can find the recipe on the blog.
I own 2 Instant Pots and 1 Cosori. The one you see in this video is 6 Quart Instant Pot Lux https://amzn.to/2Z99gUY. I also have bigger 8 quart Instant Pot DUO https://amzn.to/2IAEoJr which is good for larger recipes with leftovers like soups and stews. And to make yogurt.
MORE INSTANT POT RESOURCES:
Are you new to Instant Pot? Check out our video where I show my friend How to Open the Box and Use Instant Pot 1st time https://youtu.be/AtOeM3rIhM8
And here is How to Clean Instant Pot https://youtu.be/h_uHvpdo83Q
Not sure Which Instant Pot to buy? It is all based on your family size and lifestyle. A good read is here https://ifoodreal.com/which-instant-pot-to-buy/
KITCHEN TOOLS USED:
INSTANT POT CHICKEN ALFREDO RECIPE:
● 1.5 lbs chicken breasts or thighs, cubed
● 2 cups stock, low sodium
● 1 tbsp oil
● 1/2 tsp salt
● Ground black pepper, to taste
● 11 oz whole wheat or gluten free fettuccine, linguine or spaghetti
● 1–2 cups cold 2% or 3.25% milk
● 2 tbsp cornstarch
● 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
● 1 garlic clove, grated
● 3 cups frozen peas
● 2 tbsp parsley, for garnish
● To Instant Pot, add chicken, stock, oil, salt and pepper.
● Break noodles in half and add criss cross in about 6 layers. It helps to prevent noodles from sticking.
● Close the lid and move pressure valve to Sealing, and press Pressure Cook on High for 8 minutes for all noodles except 5 minutes for gluten free noodles.
● Release pressure using Quick Release method – turn pressure valve to Venting. Open the lid when safe to do so. It will be liquidy – do not worry.
● Press Saute.
● In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup (chicken thighs) or 2 cups (chicken breast) of cold milk with cornstarch. Add to Instant Pot along with Parmesan cheese and garlic. Stir gently using tongs.
● Cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce starts to bubble and thickens.
● Add peas, gently stir and let chicken alfredo sit for a minute to melt the peas. If it is still a bit runny, you can let dish sit for another 5 minutes or so, it will thicken.
● Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE: https://ifoodreal.com/instant-pot-chicken-alfredo/
MORE INSTANT POT ONE POT RECIPES to TRY:
Instant Pot Chicken Breast: https://youtu.be/MWJvC63DMb4
Instant Pot Frozen Chicken: https://youtu.be/PW6rOXVmv98
Instant Pot Lasagna: https://youtu.be/SWjnUpEB_zU
Instant Pot Beef Stew: https://youtu.be/IsbxV671-Pk
Instant Pot Spaghetti: https://youtu.be/uslS1T6Vlrk
Instant Pot Chicken and Potatoes: https://youtu.be/wu0TVec4dDc
#ifoodreal #instantpot #pressurecooker